20-22 August 2017, Collocated with IJCAI2017,
in Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre
We take this privilege opportunity to invite you to participate in the 2017 Big Data Summit (BDS’2017), collocated with IJCAI2017 at Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre on 20-22 August 2017.
Highlights of 2017 Big Data Summit
- Big data summit website: www.bigdatasummit.co
- The 2017 Summit Theme: Artificial Intelligence & Data Science (AI/DS)
- Three day event: 20/8: AI/DS Discipline Courses, 21/8: AI & Data Science Forum, and 22/8: AI/DS Executive Workshop
- Co-located with IJCAI2017, the largest AI conference, first-time in Australia
- World-class keynote and invited speakers from global academic, industry and government communities
- The summit was established in 2012, a premier forum dedicated to big data, data science, analytics, AI 2.0, data economy and innovation
- An independent, cross-disciplinary, and cross-domain platform for promoting the gap-bridging between data science research and practices
- This annual event attracted participants largely from industry and government, BDS’2015 co-located with KDD2015 attracted 450 registrations
- BDS15 is proudly supported/sponsored by ACM SIGKDD Australian & NZ Chapter and other institutions, University of Technology Sydney, Macquarie University, and the Commonwealth Bank Australia, Mathworks, and other professional bodies
Started in 2012, this year’s event aims to provide data professionals, decision-makers and policy-makers with a global and regional perspective to outline the data science and AI advances, best practices, future directions, data economy and industrialization. The Summit will showcase global advancements and best practices, explore thought-provoking insights, and demonstrate global solutions and lessons learned across industry, government and academia by global AI and data science leaders.
AI/DS Discipline Courses, 20 Aug 2017
- Seven carefully selected interdisciplinary discipline lectures on AI/DS latest advancements, and future scientific directions
- Lecturers are all world-leading active professors in respective areas
- Major topics: Data science, big data, mathematical modelling, artificial intelligence, machine learning, deep learning, data mining, computer vision, Internet/Web of Things, and AI ethics
Big Data Forum, 21 Aug 2017
- Latest progress and experiences about AI/DS-driven innovation, transformation and best practices
- Mixed global and regional perspectives, best practices, and experiences
- All speakers are senior data professionals and leaders in major industry and government organizations
- Addressing the latest AI/DS technologies, solutions, services, applications, and policies
- Covering major areas and domains including banking, finance, insurance, telecommunications, government services, and corporate analytics
- Panel on Data Science: Scientific Revolution?
- Panel on Data/Intelligence: Future Economic Engine?
AI/DS Executive Workshop, 22 Aug 2017
- Designed for enterprise executives who lead AI/DS strategies and portfolio
- The big value, trends, and potential of data to economy and smart decision
- The global perspectives, experiences, and best practices of data and intelligence economy
- Informed decisions on enterprise-wide data decisions, solutions, practices and competency
- Real problem-based deep analysis of enterprise transformation gaps, strategies and opportunities
- Interactive and personalized mentoring, teamwork, case studies, arguments, and collaborations
- World top industry and research leaders in AI and DS as mentors and collaborators
- Collaborative work with senior peers from different domains and backgrounds
For More Information about World-leading Speakers, Registrations etc.
For registration to BDS’2017, please Check and Register Here.
For any other enquiries about the 2017 Summit, please feel free to Contact us.